• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2nd Account?

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
looking to see if i want a 2nd account, started new trial, however i am not sure what i would need to get to upgrade. do i need stygian upgrade or can i just get legends? or would i need to get more such as high seas? not sure which are upgrades and which are just extras

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say SA and ToL are pretty important. HS is optional until you really get your feet under you and know you like those activities or artifacts.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just got another newbie account for the wife.. (so yeah, if you see a Karlee Kinslayer running all over Atl - it ain't me lol)

had to snag Stygian and Time of Legends along with the DL. Still looking to see if I need any more. I have heard she will need High Seas??? But I could not find it on the Origin site *shrugs*

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just got another newbie account for the wife.. (so yeah, if you see a Karlee Kinslayer running all over Atl - it ain't me lol)

had to snag Stygian and Time of Legends along with the DL. Still looking to see if I need any more. I have heard she will need High Seas??? But I could not find it on the Origin site *shrugs*
so that is 2 upgrades and 4(boosters), hmm they need to give a discount for the old stuff. also high seas is here Origin

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Saves money not to use a trial account and just buy SA with 30 days game time. You can't use a trial and buy that item.

Reactions: afk

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep trash the trial acct and buy the straight SA New account, add on TOL and High Seas IF you will use it. HS has some big benefits and is obviously critical for my game play, other folks would not even miss it if they didn't have it. Rustic, Kings and Gothic packs are also handy but not required and just looking at getting totally up to date.............. It ain't cheap around what $80-$90........ They really need to make a total package that includes SA/TOL and the boosters for like $50 I can see where the cost of opening a new acct or a second account would be very prohibitive for a lot of folks. Anyway a new SA acct (Not the upgrade for a trial acct) would be pretty much minimum bare bones and TOL just for the additional high end content IMO

Reactions: afk