• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2d Client Wont Load up ... HELP

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok When I click the patch shortcut I get the patch window When I click play the program lags & I get an error message ( pic below). I have tried re-downloading The classic client into a different location but that does not help. I can open other games fine just seem to be a program clash some where with Classic client.
I'm running windows 7
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
If anyone can help me Id really appreciate it ... Thanks

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only time I've seen something like this happen was with an external USB drive and the fix was to plug it into a USB port on the back of the motherboard. If it's an internal drive, have you checked it for disk errors?

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
y
The only time I've seen something like this happen was with an external USB drive and the fix was to plug it into a USB port on the back of the motherboard. If it's an internal drive, have you checked it for disk errors?
yes I did its a SSD drive too but it only happens with Uo.exe Classic client ...Im in process of removing UO from computer now & going to redownload it now see if that does anything I didn't remove it from computer last time