• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 295+ Live Safes Of Legendary Armor and Rares !!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, i would like to Welcome everyone again to my West Luna Malls, all the safes are now Live with reserves starting at 40mil for Rares and mainly Legendary Armor.

* If you head straight West from Luna Mint follow the road until it ends and you will arrive at my
2 - 18x18s Luna Custom Malls, with front Rares Mall and Next Door this is the Main Armor Mall.
Tons of vendors for items for everyone starting at 1mil, and Bulk PvP Supplies Vendor as well !!**
- Come Stop by and enjoy some X-Mas Shopping Boxing Day reserves lowered on alot of pieaces.

Icq me for any private offers on items.
*Also try the Teleporter to See our rebuilt East Luna Legendary Vendor Mall +50safes Added**

- come check it out, tons of awesome pieces, like Example Pics:
**More Safes Added to Armor House with New pcs on all Floors**

** More Safes Added To Roof with Legendary Jewelry**

**More Safes Added to Clean Splintering PvP Weapon House**

Enjoy The Shopping and Icq Me or Partner Here: Icq#42254535 - Mr Steven, My Icq # below !!

And Happy Holidays to All !!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bit OTT ricky boy... hey good luck but remember UO dont pay the bills.....well not since 2002..... jee!!