• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 25th Anniversary Marshmallow Duckling Yellow Hue 53

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just looking for the Yellow duckling hue 53 now (confetti shooting or non rare one that doesn't shoot anything, not to be mistaken with hue 55 Easter basket one.).
Can message me here or ICQ 757858184.

1712847202928.png Hue 53

Last edited:

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
last one sold were around 1-2 plat each
Was that for the rare one that shoots confetti or the normal ones that if you eat they disappear? I took my blue and purple to test and ate them there because I didn't want to lose them if they weren't the rare ones, wasn't sure if others had tried that.

Lord Dayno

Adventurer
Was that for the rare one that shoots confetti or the normal ones that if you eat they disappear? I took my blue and purple to test and ate them there because I didn't want to lose them if they weren't the rare ones, wasn't sure if others had tried that.
Hope this helps for clarification on the 2 Versions.
Feel free to D-Click the Confetti version (left side) to see for yourself on Great Lakes (Inner Luna)

Thanks to @Sadie- for the donation on the one to the right :)

Attachments

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hope this helps for clarification on the 2 Versions.
Feel free to D-Click the Confetti version (left side) to see for yourself on Great Lakes (Inner Luna)

Thanks to @Sadie- for the donation on the one to the right :)
Wait does that mean I have two rare ones then because both mine do not have the Lock Down tag on them but when I took them to Test shard and ate them they poofed so I'm confused lol

Edit: OH MY GOSH I just tried them and I DO have the rare ones lol wow I thought I didn't this whole time lol!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyone know how to refuel the duckling when it stops firing confetti or if that is even possible?

I have a yellow marshmallow duckling from last years Faire and recently it does nothing when clicked. A No fuel text appears? Maybe clicked it 1 too many times:(

Sorry if I highjacked your thread, my bad