• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

25th anni gift trading

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi all,

i will be having approx 20 gift per shard available
let me know wht u look for.

i can accept the following shards:
Drachenfels
Europa
Atlantic

the following shards are available:
Arirang 20x
Asuka 20x
Baja 4x
Balhae 20x
Formosa 20x
Hokuto 20x
Izumo 20x
Lake Austin 19x
Mugen 3x
Oceania 20x
Origin 20x
Pacific 20x
Wakoku 20x
Yamato 20x

BR
Fin

Last edited:

Sarah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have 7 on europa and 1 on drachenfels. I play seige. I can swap, just let me know. Thanks!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I need Sonoma
will trade for tokens on Drachenfels
(need to collect them and will holler at you later)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Sarah
i have 3 on siege.
when are you on?

@Cinderella
i have 20 on sonoma
how many u got on Drachenfels?
ideal would be a trade soon as i plan to transfer off of Drachs in the next 24h

BR
Fin

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm not sure how many I have but i know its more than 20

today is bill pay day, so i had to leave for a little bit
but I can get them all together asap

are you wanting the box & all contents
or just the token?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Sarah
i have 3 on siege.
when are you on?

@Cinderella
i have 20 on sonoma
how many u got on Drachenfels?
ideal would be a trade soon as i plan to transfer off of Drachs in the next 24h

BR
Fin
Did you transfer yet? I have 33 tokens on Europa and 33 on Drachs. Plus I would appreciate you bringing to ATL back a Shard Tome gift I already popped on both shards?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want the GL...can do the 20 on Drac and/or Eur

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did you transfer yet? I have 33 tokens on Europa and 33 on Drachs. Plus I would appreciate you bringing to ATL back a Shard Tome gift I already popped on both shards?
hello, i have not yet no.
where would you like to receive?

BR
Fin

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 20 on Europa can i get Great Lakes?
i know you wrote first but i already traded gifts with Gem in the past and therefore i would prefere Trading the GL with him.
i can offer you another shard

and no, this is nothing personal about you or any trust issue question. its simply that i did this with Gem before but after my absense and loosing my notes i am not sure who is still around

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want the GL...can do the 20 on Drac and/or Eur
hi Gem, i sent you disco invite. lemme know when you can trade, i will prep GL somwhere today.
do you have another shard you may like so we can trade 40?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 32 tokens bagged on Europa and still consolidating on Drachs (have about 25 of 33 bagged) - Legends/GL/LS/Ches - I have shields for them
so you have 65 total, i can offer you Legends, LS Ches 20 each but i will need time later today to collect those, i will write you asap i got it done, u got icq or Disco?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm on ATL UFW's "Guilded Disco" or you can yell for me in UFW guild chat or here on Stratics or on Siege Disco. I am in no rush I can hold the tokens for you. I'm collecting a "tome" from each shard so I would appreciate you transferring one each of my Drach & Europa books please. I have 32 tokens only bagged on Europa (plus my tome) and on Drach I have 25 tokens bagged plus my tome. So instead of 65 total to trade I only have 57 total, bagged & tagged for you that can be picked up at your leisure. I'll be away for the morning here but will be back around about 2:00PM/1400 EST today.

Sarah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I play now for about 2 or 3 hours but can be on any time. I still have 4 on europa, 1 on dra, 4 on sonoma, 9 on gl, 21 on ls.

Those are the only shards I have checked, If you want on another shard just say and I will check. Let me know i you need any of these, I play siege.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I play now for about 2 or 3 hours but can be on any time. I still have 4 on europa, 1 on dra, 4 on sonoma, 9 on gl, 21 on ls.

Those are the only shards I have checked, If you want on another shard just say and I will check. Let me know i you need any of these, I play siege.
sorry i dont have more on siege :(

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm on ATL UFW's "Guilded Disco" or you can yell for me in UFW guild chat or here on Stratics or on Siege Disco. I am in no rush I can hold the tokens for you. I'm collecting a "tome" from each shard so I would appreciate you transferring one each of my Drach & Europa books please. I have 32 tokens only bagged on Europa (plus my tome) and on Drach I have 25 tokens bagged plus my tome. So instead of 65 total to trade I only have 57 total, bagged & tagged for you that can be picked up at your leisure. I'll be away for the morning here but will be back around about 2:00PM/1400 EST today.
you around?

kelda@Mizuho

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello. I have 13 tokens each on Europa and Dranchenfels. I need Sakura or Mizuho tokens.
Please PM me since I have no discord...