• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

247% Skilling

G

Darn, I was hoping nobody would post about this for a while...I guess I get to test my theory soon. LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whats that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It just got proven. I said last week that I felt like every time somebody advertised the skill spike, that it ended shortly thereafter because once we had it for 8 full hours and it *wasn't* advertised here but here lately every time somebody makes a thread about it it ends. Not 10 minutes after you made this post the speed went back to 118
I think from now on we should keep mum about it....if people dont' know by now that they regularly happen on the weekend then they need to just stumble up on it

C

Carter'

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Whats that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It just got proven. I said last week that I felt like every time somebody advertised the skill spike, that it ended shortly thereafter because once we had it for 8 full hours and it *wasn't* advertised here but here lately every time somebody makes a thread about it it ends. Not 10 minutes after you made this post the speed went back to 118
I think from now on we should keep mum about it....if people dont' know by now that they regularly happen on the weekend then they need to just stumble up on it

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i also noticed that and i tihnk oyu are complety right.........

G

Shouldnt they want people to join the game?

More people in, more chance of using the ATM.

C

Carter'

Yea but when we psot it they end it ! so no more posts on here k ? it is backa t 118 now nyways

G

Since posting on skill speed is supposed to kill it, skill is now at 116%!!! Hurry on in!!!

P.S. Hope this ends soon LOL