• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

247% Skilling

G

yay!! I'm in-game enjoying every min of it. thanks for sharing this.

M

Monkeybear

I cant get in any of the skill lots, i hope they raise the limit again to 60

G

<blockquote><hr>

I cant get in any of the skill lots, i hope they raise the limit again to 60

[/ QUOTE ]

I have two of my accounts and hubby's two logged in right now, and TC3 is the same way and normally there's not that issue except maybe with the top 3 lots there....you're right I hope they do raise the limit to 60, or at least give house owners the *ability* to raise it to 60 unless they are on a dinosaur computer that can't handle the load, then they could set it lower.

N

Natalius Lynn

If they raise it to 60, they need to expand property and object limit! Otherwise greening would be horrible!!

C

Carter'

<blockquote><hr>

If they raise it to 60, they need to expand property and object limit! Otherwise greening would be horrible!!

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed!

T

TKSpeedy1

I had no luck. Most places were all full due to the spike, I'm sure. When I finally did get to a place, I kept getting error 23. Then I finally got in to a place and it was only 118%. *sigh*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I had no luck. Most places were all full due to the spike, I'm sure. When I finally did get to a place, I kept getting error 23. Then I finally got in to a place and it was only 118%. *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this spike didn't last long.......but we have the weekend to look forward to yet. I remember once on a weekend day it was at 247 for like 5 hours and 148 I think for another 2 hours beyond that.

I wonder if how many people are skilling has anything to do with the length of the spike. Seems like when it's not posted here for a while the spikes last longer, and when they are posted and advertised they end not long after. Don't know if this is just a coincidence or not, but it seems like it works that way. Maybe they make the spikes sort of dynamic too...shifting them when too many people take advantage of them? Hmmmmmmm......