• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

247 in Ealand. Life is good :)

G

Thank you for the head's up!
I'm logging in for a quick 15 minutes worth of skilling right now.

M

Monkeybear

I cant find any creativity houses that arnt full I think they need to raise the house limits again

I

imported_rpsky3

i tried to get into a cooking house, they would not let my sim use a cook book near a pool... and had lots of sims trying to find an open book, so we were just standing and clicking.. some ppl are so rude, then the speed dropped back down again... one day i will get to use the high speed....

G

I feel like less and less people will leave EALand now because everyone is always waiting on the next 247%! Yes, it is THAT exciting haha <3

I

imported_rpsky3

oh yes, it is back! thank you devs for this! i like the 247% speeds!

I

imported_rpsky3

it was good while it lasted and i got to skill at that level!! thank you Devs.. and no lag either! even better!

oh and the skill houses were full or near full and lots of people were talking, i really liked that a lot better! TY TY TY!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

it was good while it lasted and i got to skill at that level!! thank you Devs.. and no lag either! even better!

oh and the skill houses were full or near full and lots of people were talking, i really liked that a lot better! TY TY TY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! I did notice that less people were AFK and more people were active in convo
Awesome!

G

It's been going on in TC3 all day! I've been shocked....I figured when it started that it would be 3-4 hours like the other time but nope! It's been great to build skills up past locks even on a couple sims

Thanks EA, this makes the bumps in the road easier to bear!

I

imported_rpsky3

i agree. it has been nice to see the skilling past the 118% mark! It reminds me alot of when i was playing offline sims lol.. pushing that fast forward button LOL... i like it! thank you devs!!!