• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

23rd Anniversary Gifts are here.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the lamppost would be very nice but why the hell is the actual shining part RED?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the lamppost would be very nice but why the hell is the actual shining part RED?
They are different colors. But, the overall theme is Fellowship red. I would guess the cauldrons are diff colors also.

I got 2 greens and a purple. Have to turn them on before you place them.

1598936806204.png

We can trade colors and cities.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are there rare colors?

I will say this... at least this year the gift is on time. Score one for the team I guess.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Concentrating on Tomes right now, have most of the cities and the titles range from Citizen(lowest I assume) to Duke (my highest so far) but prob Prince/Princessss, King/Queen as well ou there. On cauldrons i got 5 of the nornal dye tub hues.

UoJunky

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tomes are nice. Like the way they tilt. This is "The Tale of The Baronet Of Moonglow" Hue 250

Tome tilt.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Tomes act a bit odd. If you "Secure" them then you get the option to set security and you can move them by clicking them and selecting "Relocate Container". If you just "Lock them down" you still set security but you can't move them. I set security and double clicked but nothing seems to happen and when they're "secure" you can't put anything in them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Tomes act a bit odd. If you "Secure" them then you get the option to set security and you can move them by clicking them and selecting "Relocate Container". If you just "Lock them down" you still set security but you can't move them. I set security and double clicked but nothing seems to happen and when they're "secure" you can't put anything in them.
You can put something into them?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, tried but there's something quirky about them lol

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Concentrating on Tomes right now, have most of the cities and the titles range from Citizen(lowest I assume) to Duke (my highest so far) but prob Prince/Princessss, King/Queen as well ou there. On cauldrons i got 5 of the nornal dye tub hues.
I'd be interested in Minoc ones.

The titles are the ones you can purchase for the city you are loyal too

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Let's go people, this isn't a drill! Let's find out what those rare hues are!
Going to guess due to the colors we've seen and the rare hues we've seen it's similar to gift boxes.

the one i've seen was hue 1100 on a book

Last edited:

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have A tome with a bookmark colour hue 1068 very hard to see the difference cuz its so small

UoJunky

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the title of Baron I have seen "Baron", "Baronet", "Baroness" and "Baronetess". Has anyone else seen all 4 names? Just trying to figure out if any of the titles are more rare than others?

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i havnt logged in yet to start this, but are those deeds for lamp posts or the pots?
or do all 3 come in deed form?
the cauldron comes in deed form.
the animated liquid inside, is whats actually colored.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im gonna go ahead and assume this is a rare color as it does strange things to my eyes when i look at it.

ANV 2020 CUL 1068.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I got them, these much be some of the non rare colors.

1599013190280.png
im gonna go ahead and assume this is a rare color as it does strange things to my eyes when i look at it.
Take a pic of that in cauldron form, please.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes @Poo can you get a pic of that Cauldron please?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cauldrons.jpg

Left to right - two rows....
Hues : 190, 93, 100, 41
Hues : 174, 134, 38, 52

Never know what I have... lol. I wish they would just publish a list of whats rare.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i dont have a house on Yamato.

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would love if those that got rare hues showed them in cauldron form instead of deed form. :)
I do like the graphics and I'm curious how the glacial look... and maybe if there's a fire one etc.

Last edited:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel for anyone wanting a complete collection of the Cauldrons. I have cracked 25 tokens, so far, and have 25 different hues.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Typically these things run in bunches of "common" colors of 2-103... if those are the colors you are seeing. So yeah expect 101 different colors.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would love if those that got rare hues showed them in cauldron form instead of deed form. :)
I do like the graphics and I'm curious how the glacial look... and maybe if there's a fire one etc.
most of the people that are getting them, have them on Shards they don't live on.
So we will have to wait until they get them back to their home shard.

Reactions: Mil

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of the people that are getting them, have them on Shards they don't live on.
So we will have to wait until they get them back to their home shard.
Oh, right! Thanks for the explanation. :)

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cauldron hues:

1.jpg
(left to right) 141, 12, 6, 33, 184

2.jpg
19, 59, 79, 86, 101, 102, 108, 150, 168

3.jpg
172, 178, 179, 181, 191, 194, 195, 199, 207, 213

1192.jpg

5.jpg
2, 62, 64, 70, 94, 138, 157, 175

6.jpg
131, 216

7.jpg
3, 16, 49, 61, 121, 130, 144, 158, 163, 177, 203

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have clicked at least 50 tokens from Several Shards I play, including my home Shard and have yet to get a rare hue!
I am also curious what the rare hue'd one's will look like when placed as cauldron, the regular ones look kinda cool and they have the bubbling effect

1.jpg

Reactions: Mil