• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2290 luck 100% lrc 40 LMC suit (with tangle)

Don Mecca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hail selling very nice tamer Luck Suit- 2290 Luck 100% LRC 40 LMC 17 MANA REGEN 37 DCI (open Sash SLot) 3/6 Casting
Resist- 70 66 63 63 64 great suit for roof or anything else that requires luck!
Artifacts Included- 140 luck Conjurer's Robe, Tangle, Bleue Set, Soles of Providence, Lucky Charm, Quiver of infinity

Reserve- 100 Million no buyout will take high bid at 8:00 PM CST Thursday May 11th
There is a 10 minute rule

Attachments

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some prices added after doin research. With vendor search they may be a bit lower.
conjurer garb 44
tangle 16
soles of providence 10
Bleue Set 8(from my last time i bought them)
8 uses forged metal a 5 = 40
Lucky Charm 12
Leather, time, Horned runics other stuff not mentioned

44+16+10+35+12+8=130 mil

reserve is to cheap man, even if you can get stuff for lesser gold.
i bough such an set without any artis for 80 mils some years ago. this set had a bit more resists.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would do 110 mil if not too late, could never figure out this stratics time.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Yea there is a vendor at luna I'm just 90 percent of uo plays know em zed also goes by Lord Charon these complete suits without garb and telly at 60 Mil on his vendors all day long already done max resists =/

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Ahh just noticed the suit is crafted by the same person who sells them for 60 Mil on vs the guy deadly armor in luna =/

Don Mecca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ehhhhh not completely accurate no garb, tally, tangle, or the weapon and shield nor shoes... none the less glad to get 200 out of it :)

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Why is this a discussion at this point. I was headed out for the evening so bickering on 1m increase bids wasn't gonna work. I'm not unhappy with my price, nor do I care if vendors sell similar. He did the leg work and made the suit and I put a price that was either going to get me the win or make don Mecca more gold. Either way it worked for us both. Next suit please haha