• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot 220 + Auctions Safes Running Now!! (all safes 1-3Days left) New Items,Armor,Jewls

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know, all my West Mall Auction Safes 220+ Are all live now and ending in 1-3 Days all. If you head Straight West from Luna mint, exit through West Exit in Luna, when road ends you will run into my Auction Malls. Starting with the Rares One. Then this Legendary Armor West Mall, and when you are there, hit the teleporter to our East Bridge Mall as well !! New items.
1st: RARES Mall were the Road End at West Exit, Armor Mall right Next to It !! (new rares here as well for Sale on Safes!)

2nd: WEST Legendary Armor Mall

3rd: EAST Luna Exit Legendary BRIDGE Mall !!

ENJOY Our Auctions Guys!! And tons of new stock coming to both West and East Malls this upcoming week!!

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: My Old White GOD Yew gate Atl fel House, was sold for 4.2p, and the new Owner set up the new shop that is running there, I have Nothing to do with it! and the Owner wont even Icq me back, so its not my mall or house anymore. Not sure who the buyer is and he paid me in gold on some new Char, good luck buying items in FEL! And not having them stolen. Have great day All !!