• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20th Anniversary Tokens - Trading for Atlantic, Origin or Siege

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey everyone, I've been busy but will be trying to login through the weekend to claim tokens.
I have anywhere between 20-25 per shard (may have more I will have to check.

I will edit this post tonight as I claim them to show how many I have.

I would like Atlantic, Origin or Siege, but would consider trades on other shards as well because I can transfer them if I need to.

Let me know what shard you're interested in with a reply here and I will let you know how many I have. Thanks!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, I would be interested in Legends..I have to double check but i believe i have 4 on Seige, and 3 on origin. sorry I took my atl home to legends with me :D

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can provide 21 on Origin. Would like GL please

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I should be able to make all those work for me. Thanks!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:D so when you do want to meet and trade? I up to my ASCII code in mid-terms so it might take me a day or two to reply :D

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I should be around this weekend. I wasn't around this past weekend due to unforseen events

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Someone messaged me from here and my computer crashed and I lost the message. Please message me again.

I should be around most of this weekend and free for trades.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 6-12 maybe more on oceania due to the extended holiday gift collection period...icq me 677577087