• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS 20th Anniversary Celebration

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to Thank the Dev Team for hosting such an awesome party. I got to meet them all and Lord British & Lord Blackthorn. I met so many wonderful people from other shards. I also got to meet a few from Catskills. Stevie the Gypsy, Mittens, Nails Warstein, Allyson, Count Daemon, Crack and Tserim Arryth (I hope I didn't leave anyone out from Cats) I loved talking and hanging out with you all ! The Dev Team along with Lord British & Lord Blackthorn were easy to talk to and they listened and gave you answers to your questions :)

Here is the K^S Guild representing at the Party. We had Mesanna, Lord British and Lord Blackthorn join us. How cool is that !

21765096_10214248862204913_1231087419038540182_n.jpg

Last edited: