• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2022 Artisan Festival for Baja

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Artisan Festival will run from Thursday, December 1, 2022 12:01:00 AM GMT-05:00 to Thursday, January 5, 2023 11:59:00 PM GMT-05:00.

I was supposed to post something about this much, much earlier but IRL has a way of getting in the way of UO. Given that there is not much time to prepare and get all the trees full, I propose that this year we focus on making sure the Moonglow has a full tree in honor of Amber's Mother.

WildStar

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the sentiment WildStar. It's truly a kind and wonderful idea. Could we take this a step further? I am not the only one on Baja that has lost a loved one this year. There are other people on Baja as well that has suffered a loss. How about we make the tree in honor of all Bajian family members that have passed? Maybe somehow we could deco an item, something star-like, with that person's name and hang it from the tree? We can ask EM Echo her thoughts.
What cha think?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update: Looks like there will be full trees in Moonglow and Magincia.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Time to claim your gifts from the tree. Good luck!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Bod drop in Moonglow will start tonight @ 9 Eastern, 6 Pacific. Anyone who has bods, large or small, or if you just want to see the tree pop please come!
‍
‍