• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 2016 EM items in the wiki

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
For anyone that might not have noticed it, there's a handy report in the wiki with every EM item this year.

Many thanks to @blend and others who've helped keep adding new items, so the wiki stays up to date. :)

http://stratics.com/w/index.php?title=UO:This_Year's_EM_Items

(If you're viewing this post in 2017, you'll want this link instead: http://stratics.com/w/index.php?title=UO:Last_Year's_EM_Items ).

If anyone spots any items that were somehow missed, please add them! Also, there's a small handful of items that are missing graphic and/or hue info to let them show an image. If anyone happens to own any of these, please feel free to add that info, so those can be displayed properly. (If you need help on how to edit, please PM or ICQ me.)
  • Gruesome Standard Of The Pale Orc Warband, Carved Into It Are The Words "Glory To Da Bludgod!"
  • Hanging Daggers
  • I Gave (my Life) And Took (this Wonderful Crystal) From Felucca, Drachenfels
  • Living Rose-Gold Coral From The Waters Of Nujel'm
  • A Pair Of Gloves Bearing The Insignia Of Traccor The Dark One
  • Enorme Successo Dolce Vendetta 'The VanDonts
  • Seed Of Wish
  • With Wakoku

Hopefully everyone's finding the wiki to be of use. Remember, everyone is allowed to edit; if you can help with any missing info, for any items (or anything else in there), please do! :)

Brian