• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2014 Atlantic Rares Fest Vendor Paperdoll Contest

Hektor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Everyone,

Below are the entries (the very few) to the Vendor Paperdoll Contest! The theme is Apocalyptic and these guys did a great job! To vote, pick your favorite two and comment below with the two corresponding numbers.

http://i60.***********/b9g1tg.png

There are two prizes of 50mil (a little extra spending money) and they will be awarded to the two paperdolls with the most votes. Thank you all for your participation and good luck :)

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*wishes I could attend* It looks like one of the best rares fests ever from the screenshots i've seen :)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Rares Fest has been awesome so far. !! A great big thank you goes out to everyone who has worked so very hard in making this years fest, a success...:)

I was a little scared though, lots of zombies and skeletons running around, I swear one tried to bite me!!.(haha) Oh and the "Reds'" at the auction and all the Harbingers was an interesting touch...:eyes:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was a little scared though, lots of zombies and skeletons running around, I swear one tried to bite me!!.(haha) Oh and the "Reds'" at the auction and all the Harbingers was an interesting touch...:eyes:
Just to clarify,

the harbingers weren't spawned by rares fest staff, but by those who wish to reek havoc on the many trying to enjoy the festivities.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for # 3. Thank you for fest. For me it has been the best of times and the worst of times.
The work you Toads do is amazing. Well done.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voting #4 and #5 due to them attempting something outside of the expected undead ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
3 & 7

7 looks like an undead pirate!

Hektor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone! Sorry for the miscommunication, I accidentally erased all of the information when I posed the picture. In the book it states the voting ends at 5:00pm EST but I will extend it to 6:00pm EST (I got carried away watching the Germany vs. Ghana game). Again, sorry for the confusion. We still have a little time until it ends. Good luck!

Lannie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Everyone,

Below are the entries (the very few) to the Vendor Paperdoll Contest! The theme is Apocalyptic and these guys did a great job! To vote, pick your favorite two and comment below with the two corresponding numbers.

http://i60.***********/b9g1tg.png

There are two prizes of 50mil (a little extra spending money) and they will be awarded to the two paperdolls with the most votes. Thank you all for your participation and good luck :)

Anchwor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Changing the rules after voting is closed? Did your favorite not make it in?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Changing the rules after voting is closed? Did your favorite not make it in?
Actually, no. We have no favorites, never have and never will. I don't know why a few members have such hostility recently, but sense you require a little more in-depth reasoning, here it is:

We were going to close the submission at noon but failed to do so because we were pre occupied with other things regarding the fest. If you look at the time stamp of when the OP was edited at 1, instead of noon. Which is one hour later. We decided to extend the voting for the lost hour but forgot to update the OP because of things regarding the fest. You may not know, but there is a lot to do behind the scenes of hosting a rares fest.

So it was extended another hour for the lost hour, Hektor just forgot to update the OP. Thanks.

time stamp1.JPG

Anchwor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and by the way, I am not angry. Just reminds me of our government is all, lol.

Hektor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
and by the way, I am not angry. Just reminds me of our government is all, lol.
And please do not try to stir the pot any further then it has been. I apologize for the raincheck but I had family over for the Germany world cup game. Do not try to add drama, we all have our own problems so do not accuse before you know the whole story. We've already had enough trouble with that as it is. Thanks for your time and your vote, it is appreciated.

Hektor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The Winners Are #3 with 14 votes and #4 with 8 votes. Thank you to the few who participated in this event, I am glad people still try to take pride in the theme of the fest and show it through their vendor's appearance. Enjoy the rest of the Fest guys!

I will contact the winners shortly!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Great Fest and Lots of great Paperdoll's! Wish I could have been here to vote, but #3 ran away with the show - Congrats!!! With family in town, I've been very busy. BUT - I've had some of the best conversations with people I hadn't seen in years and I had a great time. ALSO - @blend - I still owe you a friendship gift - Don't leave ATL without finding me!!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday (insert selfish pun) - so I will probably be at the beach all day... You guys rocked it, thanks Toad for another wonderful ATL Raresfest.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Numbers 5 and 7