• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2012 The end of the world?

B

benjaminshr

Hello everyone,

There has been millions of controversy on this topic saying that in the month of December 2012, something drastic will extinct the human race and all animals.
If you've heard what it is that will happen please let me know. or even tell me if its fake and just a stupid rumour or a nice little way to advertise some products and or entertainment. One story I've heard is that the sun's solar flares are going to expand and pass straight into and through the earth's core killing everything.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I saw the movie too :p

I've come to "the end of the world" twice in my lifetime. I'm still here. If the day comes when I'm NOT still here, then so be it. In my opinion, if one truly believes 2012 is the end of the world, one would be silly to waste his last 3 years stressing over it.

G

Granjell

Well, I believe I read somewhere that Nostradamus predicted a thousand years of peace after a third World War, which hasn't happened yet, and they're still trying to decipher most of his stuff about that. The Jewish rabbis have to rediscover several key secrets before the coming of the Messiah (or so the History Channel told me this morning) so they better get a move on if it's in three years.

You've got to take all this stuff with a grain of salt. They say "don't sweat the small stuff" but you can't sweat the HUMONGOUS stuff you'd pretty much have no control over either.

:pancakes:

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have heard to much about 2012 I don't believe that end of world. most calendars do end on 2012.

I saw the Jewish Rabbis don't know their Messiah already come and they missed it. I study some of the bible. When all nations are against them then they really know. just my opinion.

C

Crazy Fireball

Got one Word.
Rubbish.

Ive liveid threw apparently a few world ending times, so OMG WHERE ALL GHOSTS! :thumbup:

T

TubbyHile

Pure bullsheep! People have been saying the world is going to end forever now.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Y3k Get your hot dogs and chicken and party for there no tomorrow LOL he he. The bug that ruins civilization generation z. (just for silliness) Seriously no man can number man ending. Can someone please count the hair on my head for me? If you only could then you would know everything about planet earth and ending of man kind.

M

Murky Dizzynugget

Siberia's melting, which is releasing methane into the atmosphere, which is a much more potent greenhouse gas than CO2. I predict that this planet will broil, and we will with it.

D

Danielmarkwogh

I don't believe in this think of earth will dead in 2010. Its totally worst talk, I just saw this 2012 movie ,It was too good direction movie, And have to done all the earth dead scenes are really awesomely done.