• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2011 Halloween Pumpkins

Should We Do A Public Pumpkin Distribution Center This Year?

• No. It was too much work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I already have all the pumpkins I want.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Luna Com. Center. Set bags to anyone so anyone can sort pumpkins into the bags.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Yes. Do it like last year. Drop the pumpkins into mailbox and volunteers sorted.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Set up site near a moongate to drop off pumpkins. Will decay if not picked up.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Drop off all pumpkins on Messana's front steps.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last year, through the good graces and hard work of many people Baja did a wonderful job of collecting and distributing pumpkins.

Pumpkins were dropped off at the Baja Community Center and sorted alphabetically in backpacks. Initially Charlemagne donated untold hours of labor to man this. After a period of time others were allowed to help and eventually the packs were set to everyone.

This poll is to see what we, as a shard, would like to do this year. This assumes that the Luna Community Center is still accessible to all and that Charlemagne would be open to this happening again this year.

Charlemagne, please let us know if this is an option this year. Please don't feel like this is something you have to do. The time and effort you put into this last year was above and beyond.

I've listed a few other options that I could think of. If anyone has any ideas please post them in this thread.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Tho I fear He may be losing His ability for sound Reasoning, Charlemagne tells me He would again Make the Community Center on the Northwest Corner of Luna available, and do His best in aiding all seeking Their Named Jack O Lanterns in acquiring them.

He further declares His willingness to structure the Exchange per the Wishes of the People.

If, however, the Great Powers have another surprise for us this year, Charlemagne shall assist with it in all ways within His power and endurance ... *Smiles*

Lord Elladan on behalf of Charlemagne

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I ~did~ think it was way too much work but I did nothing to help anyways. So I'd be more than happy to help as much as or more than last year.

Thanks to everyone who put in long hours for this last year. It was really special of y'all. I echo Amber's comment that no one should feel they have to do this.