• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2011 Catskills Largest Rare Catch

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This will be a record of largest individual rare catch of 2011, no matter the type, and also the largest of each species that was caught.

I will update the rankings in this top post as the screen-shots are posted below.

There are many monthly competitions ongoing, but at the half way point of 2011, and also at the end of the year, I will be giving away prizes for largest catch submits....

Largest Fish Of 2010:

Abyssal Dragonfish:

Autumn Dragonfish:

Black Marlin:

Blue Marlin:

Bull Fish:

Crystal Fish:

Dungeon Pike:

Fairy Salmon:

Fire Fish:

Giant Koi:

Giant Samurai Fish:

Golden Tuna:

Great Barracuda:

Holy Mackerel:

Kingfish:

Lantern Fish:

Lava Fish:

Rainbow Fish:

Reaper Fish:

Seeker Fish:

Spring Dragonfish:

Stone Fish:

Summer Dragonfish:

Unicorn Fish:

Winter Dragonfish:

Yellow-tail Barracuda:

Zombie Fish:

BIG FISH - Green:

BIG FISH - Blue:

Red Herring:

Mud Puppy:

ALSO, we must include the crustaceans!

Largest Rare Crab/Lobster:

Blue Lobster:

Stone Crab:

Spider Crab:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thom's is a contest that has a different fish for every month. Anyone that took the time to actually read his thread OR mine would EASILY tell the difference.

This is a SHARD record that will reward people for participating.

What's so hard to get?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would you please remove any non-related posts out of my thread please?

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me, I was just asking how it was different is all. I don't think I was rude or anything. :(

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lykor. Is there any way that you would consider adding the "normal" big fish to the list as well? That bugger seems to be one of the most common big fish I pull up and it would probably have a bigger competition value seeing as I'm sure most people pull them up as well.

Not trying to get any reward from it just bragging rights :)

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good call Kasimir. I had forgotten about them.

As far as the comparison from previous posts, I was merely expressing some frustration that no doubt many have seen on these forums.

Why ask a question when the information you seek is on the VERY page that you are looking thru?

Not only are my thread and Thom's for
VASTLY different purposes, the only thing they have in common is the most elementary part: they are both about fishing.

Again, anyone that read both threads would never have asked that question. No one. It would be impossible to think they were similar at all.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you going to include a Mud Puppy or Red Herring ? I have some decent sizes of these with the Fisherman Tag on them ?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I'll edit to include the "Big Fish" both colors, and also the Red Herring and Mud Puppy...

Thanks for the input...

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, you can submit to both if you have the right type for mine.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can i submit a fish to both this thread and the other?

thanks...
ABSOLUTELY!

Thom's is a monthly contest for a specific TYPE of fish, for January it is Fire Fish from Shame...

MY thread is a 'record keeping' thread that happens to REWARD you for posting your biggest catches...

PLEASE participate in both threads! I'll even help with the screenshots if you need it!