• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 2009 Halloween Begging "Treats"

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Anyone have any thoughts on how much some of these treats are from the 2009 Halloween begging event. I remember running around with my GM beggar asking for trick or treat to NPCs. Didn't get lucky with any of the really rare items, though. Got a bunch of these items and curious if anyone knows what they may be worth?

UO Guide looks like it has some details about it here: Halloween 2009 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

A couple of photos if anyone is curious.

2009 halloween 1.png 2009 halloween 2.png

Last edited:

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Looks like they kept similar treats for a bunch of years. Probably not too rare, then. But not sure how many people actually participated in the events. Curious anyway! Anyone see these around?

Last edited:

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But not sure how many people actually participated in the events.
Alot of people. (When else does it pay to dust of your beggar? lol)
The creepy cake, Mr. Plains Cookies, and Murky Milk aren't given out anymore but so many were gotten they are super cheap. (In fact, I have a Mr. Plain Cookie on my atl vendor for 25k and its still there after a week.) The rest of the candy has been given out every year since. They are worth 1 clean up points each. Gold wise - nothing really. Most people just toss on ground when they get overweight when they are trying for the new drops.

Jonas

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would describe them all compassionately as junk :)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Alot of people. (When else does it pay to dust of your beggar? lol)
The creepy cake, Mr. Plains Cookies, and Murky Milk aren't given out anymore but so many were gotten they are super cheap. (In fact, I have a Mr. Plain Cookie on my atl vendor for 25k and its still there after a week.) The rest of the candy has been given out every year since. They are worth 1 clean up points each. Gold wise - nothing really. Most people just toss on ground when they get overweight when they are trying for the new drops.
i wasn't around & didn't have a beggar then.
I didn't realize those were cookies.
I hadn't seen them before now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are around 30 candies. If you have one of all the types in your backpack and click the Jacks bag of tricks you can get main prizes over and over. So I am sure a lot of players have sets of all of the candies,