• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 2001 Christmas Statue

tamereragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking bids on Green Lord Blackthorn 2001 Bust Statue. Auction will end Sunday, January 29th at 12 noon EST. Statue goes to Highest bidder. Starting bid is 10 mil. Statue is currently on Lake Superior Shard.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking bids on Green Lord Blackthorn 2001 Bust Statue. Auction will end Sunday, January 29th at 12 noon EST. Statue goes to Highest bidder. Starting bid is 10 mil. Statue is currently on Lake Superior Shard.
How many would you like to buy from me, I'll give you
a bulk discount rate of 1 million a piece?

L

lupushor

Huh?

Since when is Green the New White? I missed the start of the new fashion. I'm all for Green though, Yey!!!
Or maybe the statue is named "Green Lord Blackthorn", case in which i bid 20mils. *grins*

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the confusion here is the price for lets say a green surfer is over 20 million while a green bust style statue is worth like 500k. Use to be alot less then that till they were worth like 8k in turn in points.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the confusion here is the price for lets say a green surfer is over 20 million while a green bust style statue is worth like 500k. Use to be alot less then that till they were worth like 8k in turn in points.
not even 500k, a white blackthorn bust would sell for 1 mil, ud be lucky to get 10k for that green blackthorn bust statue