• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2000 Sovereigns Pack...invalid.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, bought Ultima Online™ 2000 Sovereigns Pack, input the code in game and get this! wft.

tried copy and pasting code, typing it, different accounts.. nothing. I do recall many years ago that the codes used to come down in an incorrect format, is this still the cause, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Capture.PNG

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I still find it really weird that they have hidden the store behind the help button, like they were ashamed of it or something....:confused:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they would do away with that damned pop up when I log in...I know there is a store, and if I were interested in paying them more than the subscriptions I am paying already, I would go there without prompting.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something I have always wondered is why they have Name Change token and the Bruce Jenner Token in the store as individuals but not the Race change token..... Which I would actually buy now and then if it were not part of the reincarnation bundle that would stick me with 2 tokens I neither want or need.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
> Name Change token
(Putting that in the store, instead of making a quest for name change, was dumb. Heck, thou canst change betwixt elf and human via quest, and thou wouldst think that changing thy name would be a lesser transformation. Ah well, what should I expect from the folks who brought us new goblin forms that are not equal to the pre-existing goblin forms.)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wish they would do away with that damned pop up when I log in...I know there is a store, and if I were interested in paying them more than the subscriptions I am paying already, I would go there without prompting.
Especially since at least in the EC I can click that thing 40 times and it won't close. I have to sometimes recall away to make it close.