• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 200+ Safes, 15 Vendors, Dozens of Containers, Full Suits/Sets, Pages/Books of Lore

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come visit and peruse over 200 safes and 15 vendors with new and old items restocked and repriced.

Dozens of containers in the courtyard are all for sale too. New items on the front two vendors (outlined) and front safes 2nd floor.

Something on a safe you can't live without but the price is too high? Question about an item? Bulk discounts? Contact me via Discord: olcher

Location: Atlantic, Trammel, Vesper, in clearing East of tailor/provisioner on the mainland, see picture.

Not on Atlantic? I can take payment AND deliver to any shard free of charge (depending on my transfer availability).

SALE.png
castleLOC.png