• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 20 SW sc -1 Bok End 12-21-16 @ 9PM EST

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Going to xfer it to TC and dbbl check it is not enhanced. 99.9% confident it isn't but I could be wrong. I'll update this post with the answer

* You can enhace with 5hci, 2hpr or 10ssi

Last edited:

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Old Vet Back Again I'll outbid @Jeonhm when someone can confirm who he is. Visitor with 11 posts and I've never seen him. This has happened in a few posts bids where a "visitor" came in to raise the bids higher once they have plateaued. To be safe, I bid 180

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
200 With verification this is a real buyer and not a visitor running the price up.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I was just taking offers. Honestly I am going to hold off till we get some finalized verification on the new PvP updates. You guys might want to as well because it will either add value or de-value this item significantly. I have no idea who @Jeonhm is. I just got a notification that he is now following me... @Aeyko how would you suggest I verify him?

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Old Vet Back Again How has this been verified in the past. This problem has been an issue here lately and seeing his attitude in simply verifying who he is, I'd say he's another person upset about something personal so he's "Showing me" by trying to make me spend more money on this item. You know when @Deprave stops bidding on something, that we've reached a ceiling and I'm making the template using a sc bokuto, no matter the publish changes. Just let me know your thoughts, I'm prepared to pay my bid.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm a treasure hunter, trying to figure out why this is worth so much. With the fc-1, I probably would have smelted this, not knowing it was worth 180m. So what combo makes this worth so much?

Sent from mTalk

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Old Vet Back Again How has this been verified in the past. This problem has been an issue here lately and seeing his attitude in simply verifying who he is, I'd say he's another person upset about something personal so he's "Showing me" by trying to make me spend more money on this item. You know when @Deprave stops bidding on something, that we've reached a ceiling and I'm making the template using a sc bokuto, no matter the publish changes. Just let me know your thoughts, I'm prepared to pay my bid.
at least jdgtr or kiss are not bidding...then there is no ceiling. Give me a couple days to mull it over. If that new doom bandana actually makes it into production this weapon just got a great boost.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'm a treasure hunter, trying to figure out why this is worth so much. With the fc-1, I probably would have smelted this, not knowing it was worth 180m. So what combo makes this worth so much?

Sent from mTalk
It has HLD, Splinter and 10EP. So you get a jewel that has 35EP and you are only 5 short of cap. Get another 3-5 on armor and you're at 50EP cap. It can be enhanced for 2hpr or take the risk and try for 5hci. Splinter does not break Nerve. So if you nerve and they break the para the SW will still keep them at a walk. Could it be better with Hit lightning or Harm...Sure.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
at least jdgtr or kiss are not bidding...then there is no ceiling. Give me a couple days to mull it over. If that new doom bandana actually makes it into production this weapon just got a great boost.
Thanks buddy. I have the fc1 mempho and the jewels to boot, fc1 banana won't jump it too much for me :)

Let me know and I'll be happy to work with you on the purchase.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It has HLD, Splinter and 10EP. So you get a jewel that has 35EP and you are only 5 short of cap. Get another 3-5 on armor and you're at 50EP cap. It can be enhanced for 2hpr or take the risk and try for 5hci. Splinter does not break Nerve. So if you nerve and they break the para the SW will still keep them at a walk. Could it be better with Hit lightning or Harm...Sure.
And the Spell Channeling has no worth, and the FC-1 isn't a significant penalty?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm trying not to hijack this thread, sorry.

>>>Seeing as how SC is going to be the most important mod to any mage (obviously), it has huge worth.<<<

It's been 10 years since I pvp'd, and that was mostly as a melee (it was before special moves were introduced).

But there's no corresponding Mage weapon property. So a mage can hold it but hit chance is really low.

Sent from mTalk

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying not to hijack this thread, sorry.

>>>Seeing as how SC is going to be the most important mod to any mage (obviously), it has huge worth.<<<

It's been 10 years since I pvp'd, and that was mostly as a melee (it was before special moves were introduced).

But there's no corresponding Mage weapon property. So a mage can hold it but hit chance is really low.

Sent from mTalk
You would need to run bushido and swords/tactics on your template to utilize this correctly. Add parry because of evasion from bushido for icing on the cake

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
i guess if ya enchant it you can run with an added 60 Hit Spell for a bit....