• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 20% splintering war mace & Axe

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this mace on atlantic.

Post offers here.

splinter axe.png splinter mace.png

Thanks

Thunderz

Last edited:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad. It wasn't an auction i was looking for offers an the ingame offer was the only realistic offer i recieved. If you'd have posted what you would of paid for it in terms of what you think it was worth you might well have been the best offer :)

I thought about posting the offer but i see so many [myself included in doing it] get shot down because there is no way of knowing if the person really received that offer or if there just trying to bump there price up.

Thunderz

Last edited:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kind of surprised slower weapons like that without SSI got that much, I'll have to dig through my stash...

I Love Girls

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silent i have a list of weps im looking for in a different thread. Look through your stash and let me know. Thunderz, ahhh yeah im so damn used to auctions... its just beat the highest price type of deal.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kind of surprised slower weapons like that without SSI got that much, I'll have to dig through my stash...

I dont pvp myself but im guessing a wepon like this would be for the first swing and hope all 3 mods go off, then swap to your main damage wepon while there slowed down and under the affect of HLD HLA.

Or with all the new loot now you can get 45 SSI on items alone, with 180+ stamina i believe you'd be swinging quite fast maybe even max

Thunderz

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very true... I've been leaving many of the slower one handers on the corpse if they didnt have swing speed, have to keep my eyes open