• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 20 splintering dagger.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trying to wrap my head around the pricing for the different splintering weapons I come across. Would like a price check on this dagger below, and will be selling it if there is enough interest. Thanks.

Dagger.PNG

Last edited:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a great deal tbh. Daggers don't have the best of specials and its other mods are not that great.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info Shaunus. I wasn't sure if fatigue or mana drain were viable pvp specials or not.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a heavy hitting high base damage weapon and it has no damage increase. Shadow strike is a rarely used special IMO.

Just to give you a better idea... If it was a butcher knife you'd be able to sell it for about 1mill with them mods, as buther knives have disarm and infectious strike two useful pvp specials and no need for damage increase as its not a high damage output weapon, normally good for poisoning death strikers.

Other mods like hit spell/swing speed, would add to the value of these low DMG output weapons and same for high DMG output with armou ignore(kryss/broadsword/katana/spear/leaf blade).

Things that do not add to value are - HIT AREA EFFECT.

:)

Hope this helps.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree that the dagger isnt worth much but you could probly get 5 mil for it on atl. if it was a butchers knifw id personally pay 25 for it.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alright, I'm slowly getting this stuff sorted out in this cluttered mind of mine.

Appreciate you taking the time to give me some things to think about.