• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons 20% Splintering Butcher Knife (Non-Imbued)

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy 20% Splintering Butcher Knife. The weapon cannot be imbued, and obviously not cursed, brittle, or cannot be repaired.

Weapon needs at least SSI on it

I'm looking to buy this weapon on either ATL, LS, or GL.

Last edited:

Atredes

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

Atredes Visitor
Ironically, I just picked up a clean Butcher Knife in Covetous/Great Lakes that might suit you.

It's mods are:

Vicious Butcher Knife
Splintering Weapon: 20%
Enhance Potions 5%
Hit Chance Increase 20%
Damage Increase 70%
Cold Resists 5%
Lesser Artifact

I was going to ask for a price check on the item so here is as good as place as any to do that I suppose. What is it worth? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a pretty nice weapon, I'd probably offer 100m if it fit any of my suits. All other mods on that weapon I have capped in my suits so it just wouldn't benefit me that much enough to buy it =( I appreciate the post though!

I'm looking for something with ssi and hit spell - well, hoping.