• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 20% Splinter 30% SSI +15% HCI No-Dachi

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
With the amount I'll use it it will last forever , but needed the 30 ssi + 15 hci

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Coz u cant reapir back to 255 but since is a only dismount weapon u dont really use that much

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Coz u cant reapir back to 255 but since is a only dismount weapon u dont really use that much
Thank for info! So as a rule weapons that are clean, can be repaired to 255? With Legendary smith Deeds? Or directly by the leg. smith wearing a 160 hammer etc? Whereas imbued items will always lose -1 point upon any repair? ty again for info!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
yeah, so when people say "Clean" they're referring to items with out Brittle/Imbue/Antique, which all effect the longevity of that item.

To me, personally with my lack of actual play, I don't mind those negative mods, but the items will definitely have a finite lifespan

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thank for info! So as a rule weapons that are clean, can be repaired to 255? With Legendary smith Deeds? Or directly by the leg. smith wearing a 160 hammer etc? Whereas imbued items will always lose -1 point upon any repair? ty again for info!
Nvm..Found the answer : Imbued means cannot get POF'd again after imbuing them..(I know..its POF 101..lol).