• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 20 Mill Tamers Dream House near town of Sanctus, And Tele to Luna, Hanse's Hostel

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have a max secure 13*18, with a open courtyard Next to the city of Sanctus, Also within a Couple screens of Hanse's Hostel Inn, Behind the Inn is a Vet and stable. Perfect for those tamers.

as you will see from the photos you can get to this location by using the second teleporter outside of Luna.
You can get back to Luna from this house/city By clicking the candle.

Very nice house for the right Person.

I am Potentially Selling this to the right person The Least I would Consider is 30 Mil

My ICQ is 674786798

house1.jpg house2.jpg house4.jpg house3.jpg

Last edited:

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bump if this house dont sell Ill probably make it a vendor house, permanent if you have any interest let me know.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, I just seen the bottom screenshot when I opened this. haha first thought: "what an *******, that's an npc building".