• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry +20 DCI ring & bracelet ATL shard

ares333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Clean Ring: 20 DCI
2) Clean Bracelet: 20 DCI
They are not longer obtainable.

3) Ring (mage): LRC 20 LMC 10 FCR 3 SDI 18 LUCK -100 MANA: 5

Please post ur offer here. Thanks.

Last edited:

ares333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offers, I will put the items in luna vendor. Location is southern corner of Luna, Vendor Name: Merlin.
price: 1)&2) total 30mill, 3) 10mil.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in the future, probably not the best idea to post a thread, and then put items on vendor unless that is stated in original post. its not a big deal, but frustrating knowing i bascially offered for someone else (whoever bought) im sure the others feel the same way. again, not a big deal. but is kinda a forums taboo.

P.S. ill be honest and say i would have bought the ring too off the vendor even tho DJAd was the one to offer.

ares333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry about the accident, I do not even think other people will buy them. Next time I would send private message to the bidder.

Last edited:

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Yea that as really offputting for the bidders. I think it IS a big deal. Thanks for your understanding