• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] 20,000 Karma

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Where is the best place to go hunting to get Karma into the 20,000 range?

Thanks, Katrena

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Succubus for fame, karma, honor, and sacrifice IMO.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a lot of fame and karma of the monster in Felluca.

thrasher(but no slayer) in blighted grove,this monster cannot use magery.
szavetra (demon slayer) in sanctuary,this monster have many fame and karma than saccubus,but location is a little hard.

But thrower/archer go to saccubus in fan dancer dojo.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did it recently at Miasma. took me over 20K in both Fame and Karma. Cheers.

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if hunting succubi for fame i would suggest the blood dungeon.....lure out the cats and have fun with the girl....it will get you to around 22k Karma, the occasional paragon even further...

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The demons will not get you high enough. If you can take the fel slasher in the blighted grove thats a good place to do it. Its also great for fame and Honor.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The demons will not get you high enough. If you can take the fel slasher in the blighted grove thats a good place to do it. Its also great for fame and Honor.
Thrasher.

Slasher is only found in the Stygian Abyss, and that's Trammel only, aside from the two champ spawn areas.

Which brings me to why I entered this topic again...

Even with lots of deaths, my sampire constantly remains at 22k+ karma and almost 20k fame when doing the Primeval Lich spawn. So I'd recommend that, at least up to Level 3. Unlikely you'll be raided before then on any shard.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What does getting your Karma over 20K get you? With the pub 71 changes making Chivalry more skill based I haven't seen a need to keep my karma that high. Will it change the effectiveness of my EOO or my CW?

-OBSIDIAN-

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you ender you read my mind. Also absolutely right there is nothing like getting your fame and karma from running the liche, but on some shards that really is asking for a larger fight. As an aside the demon spawn isn't bad for karma either.