• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 2 Untrained "2 Slot" Naja over 100.4% and 110.6% and high resist on Atlantic

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Untrained 2 Slot Naja over 100.4% and 110.6%
Both with high resist!!

Naja 1

Naja 2

Starting bid 50m each
Atlantic

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as i write on top: Starting bid 50m each!

There is an anonymous bid of 50m on #1
I ask him to write the bid here.

Since the starting price has not been reached and the "anonymous" buyer does not respond, the auction ends tomorrow:

CET 9:00 pm
PST 12:00 pm

if the "anonymous" buyer replies by tomorrow his offer will be valid

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My offer stands. Since it's closed now, I might want to mention that >100% najas are quite common to tame.
Just wanted to save myself some time and not have to cycle to get a 2 slot with decent resist and intensity.

Fyi, the #2 is better cause it has low cold so the resist can be made into a cold hole resist build.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My offer stands. Since it's closed now, I might want to mention that >100% najas are quite common to tame.
Just wanted to save myself some time and not have to cycle to get a 2 slot with decent resist and intensity.

Fyi, the #2 is better cause it has low cold so the resist can be made into a cold hole resist build.
thx Lex.
>100% najas are quite common to tame ? hummm
i sell I sell quietly 90% najas for 7/8m cant sell #2 for 8 sorry but thx anyway :)
i'll give for free these 2 naja to someone ingame