• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 2 Slot Vollems PRICE DROPPED!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling 2 2 slot Vollems on ATL. They aren't top notch ones, but they are 2 slot ones. 225M each, or both for 425M

I'm also selling a 76% 2 slot one for 350M

Post here or PM me to see them. Thanks!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody knows what to do with them. But you can have 2 of them with you at all times.

When those came out we got a free one. It was like a Harold or a talisman summon, you walked around with it. Look at me.

Now that you can train them, you can use your imagination and make bodyguards.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma

I'd offer you 175m Per and 250m on the other. I just want to be at around 200m on average for all of them that I buy. I have a bunch now. Maybe 30 of them. I have to check that cah **** and see if theres any special ones. I figures they were all the same.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody knows what to do with them. But you can have 2 of them with you at all times.

When those came out we got a free one. It was like a Harold or a talisman summon, you walked around with it. Look at me.

Now that you can train them, you can use your imagination and make bodyguards.

As they are now, I really havent found a way to really utilize them well either. I used them on a sampire but they always die on me. Pretty sure its because I suck somehow tho lol

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma

I'd offer you 175m Per and 250m on the other. I just want to be at around 200m on average for all of them that I buy. I have a bunch now. Maybe 30 of them. I have to check that cah **** and see if theres any special ones. I figures they were all the same.
Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. I have been offered more than that already. That being said, if you, or anyone, wants them, I will sell the pair for 400, and will take 325 for the 76% one.

First reply that says they want them, gets them. Thanks.