• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 2 Slot Void Mare Atlantic

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were 100 mil before they nerfed them (made them useless for pvp). In my humble opinion they are not worth more than 50mil.
I offer 40 mil

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Hey Jack, I really appreciate the offer and the info, while I was surely hoping they were worth more, I may end up just holding it a bit to see if they do anything w/ the mares. I agree they feel a bit lack luster even from 2 slot, but the void looks absolutely stunning imho.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I know they are awsome, and pretty hard to get. I spent like 50 hours to get one and last time I tried to tame one the spawn seemed slower to me. Anyhow people dont seem to be offering what they would be worth if they hadnt been nerfed. In my opinion the best move is to keep it till they regain worth.

Best of luck with the sale if you decide so,

Regards,

Jack_UO

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They were 100 mil before they nerfed them (made them useless for pvp). In my humble opinion they are not worth more than 50mil.
I offer 40 mil
They are definitely still selling for a lot more than 50 million on Atl. Seen several go for 75-90 recently, including one i recently sold.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really dont find that they are that rare. I still find them at least once a day while using the new totem. Yesterday alone I sold 4 of them. If you really think something is rare my advise is to try on a different shard besides Atlantic, you will find they are not too rare at all.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I really dont find that they are that rare. I still find them at least once a day while using the new totem. Yesterday alone I sold 4 of them. If you really think something is rare my advise is to try on a different shard besides Atlantic, you will find they are not too rare at all.

You are spending cash to get it to spawn.....how many totem charges are you using a day?

Farm one without expending actual cash and see how often they spawn.

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
what is the current bid on this?
Jack offered 40 but that is considerably lower than I was hoping for. I understand they nerfed the mare (and all pets in pvp) but I am thinking of just holding on to it to see if they make any changes to them in the future.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are spending cash to get it to spawn.....how many totem charges are you using a day?

Farm one without expending actual cash and see how often they spawn.
When I was doing it on Pac i was getting a 3 slot void about once a day and a 2 slot about once a week if i was lucky. Thats with about 2-3 hours of farming each day.
Just out of curiosity. How did they nerf them for pvp?