• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 slot Nightmares

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I read that they still spawn as a 2 slot but I'll I ever see is 3 slot ones.... Maybe I got bad luck lol....

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Keep looking, 2 slot mares do indeed spawn.
Just keep in mind, the current 2 slot mares spawn with less then 300 strength

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been my experience that about 1 in 7 that spawn are 2 slot. Ideally you want one right on the border of being 3 slot. Which I find to be about 1 in 60

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you! I have 2 pp mares... Tanned a cool looking void mare but a 3 slot...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I have 2 pp mares... Tanned a cool looking void mare but a 3 slot...

3 slots are not all bad even better when you get one on the upper end of str and HP you spend a lot of points getting a 2 slots str up to 700.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Ok kinda new back into game haven't even tried to get back into taming yet but i have a question , I have 2 nightmares and 2 unicorns in stable from long ago . All of them only require 2 slots to control currently , and from what i have been reading most now take 3 . But i have failed to grasp the importance of this as from what i gather as they train they will require more slots to control . With that said what is the big deal about the old or legacy ones mentioned?