• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Slot Najasaurus changed to 3 once it reached 100%?

Finegold

Journeyman
So yesterday.... i had 2x 2 slot najasaurus that i had out training and when one of them reached 100% and i clicked tys bkue button to train it.... it was now 3 slot? And I was using the 1501 points to make it 4 slot.

(And i think his wrestle,tactics,anat are all way higher than the other one... but i cant be certain right now... not in game)

Is that normal? Is this what i hear people talking about... slot jumping?

The other one still says 2, but hes not yet at 100%

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As soon as you put anything on it, it goes up a slot. Did you finish adding points and it says 4 slot?

Finegold

Journeyman
Yeah. But after working out the search forum tool infound Donovan's posts about how to not invest too heaviliy in HP, Str, Mana right away. By doing that i was able to get tye next one right, and have SOooo many points left over.

I'll post pics soon of my new naj if i can work that out.