• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Slot Cusidhe? Again?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Its on Atl H1 stall, for sale at 999,999,999 or close to 1 plat..
Is this a joke? I thought we went through this already, I hope this is NOT a new exploit..
Its like Deja-Vu..Aw well I would be curious to see what will happen now.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw that earlier today and had a WTF moment.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One reason i have not done any pet training yet.

I have anout 4 or 5 that say 4 slot that are buged.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yep, it is sad..
If this is not a leftover somehow, and it is a new item, we may be heading for more troubles and tweaks.
This is going to be a remnant of the past unfortunately. Prior to Pub 99 a pet's control slots were calculated by its intensity value. This, combined with the previous exploits, were how pets were slot dropped below where they should be. This will be a pet that was done before Pub 99 and locked away.

In Pub 99 they changed it so a pet's control slots are static at spawn, so it is no longer possible to slot drop a pet, since they only go up now during training. In Pub 100 they added the most recent revert code and intensity checks for pets. These checks determine if a pet is not the correct slot based on intensity and will increase the slot during training if it detects the pet is too low (this is how Legacy Dragons got screwed over in Pub 100, since they will go to 4 slot now upon starting training). This Cu could very well slot-correct/revert during training once those checks are made.

This seller clearly knows what they are doing and it's unfortunate that they are trying to screw over someone by selling them this. I would just report the stall to a GM stating they are selling an exploited pet and hopefully action will be taken against them.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

If you enjoy taming, there is not anymore any reason to worry about the new pets, nostly. No need to be missing out. Hook up with a decent guild, get a new pet, and start training it. The new pets are not bugged, and your guildies will tell you ways to train fast, and may help you go to spawns and get PS also, in Atl. Make yourself happy again, and start training and skilling. GL to you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

And that is why your Cus are now 4 slot permanently. Seriously why do people wait? The bugs will never be gone and they make changes. Its has been over a year.

Im not going to use a good bow, Ill just use the crappy ones until the bugs are out.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
And that is why your Cus are now 4 slot permanently. Seriously why do people wait? The bugs will never be gone and they make changes. Its has been over a year.

Im not going to use a good bow, Ill just use the crappy ones until the bugs are out.
Yep, if the 4 slots are Cus, they are done, pretty much hopeless. No changes will happen to them by the devs. I would post the 4 slot pets here, and get people's opinions. Some of us are keeping 1-2 PP dragons in stalls that went to 4 slots, in the hopes that the nerf will be fixed, who knows? But if 4-slot Cus, sadly I would let them go (Unless you have a 4 slot Paragon-color 4-slot Cu!), and free up some stable slots
Also unless you are lucky not to have a gold issue, you may get something by selling old 4-slot pets, like 4 slot Dreadmare, 4-slot bane, 4 slot PP WW, etc to collectors..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That guy must have a ton of gold. The weekly charge for that is very high.

They not worth that much. Only difference is the HP/stam/mana can reach caps. All pets should train to caps and we would have more pet types in use.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That guy must have a ton of gold. The weekly charge for that is very high.

They not worth that much. Only difference is the HP/stam/mana can reach caps. All pets should train to caps and we would have more pet types in use.
Looks like they lost the stable merchant to someone else.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine became 4 slot becasue i was not playing when that patch came out. Accounts where active but I was dealing with a pregnant wife and 2 year old at the time.

And there is something about not giving up a pet that was the frist ones you tamed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have so many, I am not sure which is which. My originals probably had horrible stats.

Also my toon is human so he has never tamed a Cu.

Being a tamer is fun right now. The Dungeon will open soon. Get a pet ready.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just saw one today was a gold one. He was attqcking other cu.

I askes the tamer how he got it and was told its just a really old cu he tamed when they came out.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The one on the vendor was gold also, probably the same one.

I just wish tamers would stop using the line "it's old".Diminishes actual old, true legacy pets and confuses people on what prepatch/Legacy pets are

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
The one on the vendor was gold also, probably the same one.

I just wish tamers would stop using the line "it's old".Diminishes actual old, true legacy pets and confuses people on what prepatch/Legacy pets are
I agree. Legacy is legacy. Just very old pets. They should always be legitimate, as they are.
2-slot Cus have never existed since Cus came to be, never-ever. The 2-slot Cus are 2 slot Cus because they were produced by an exploit, when it was apparently possible to do so. They are a cheat. Similar to duping items, gold, and other illegal activities that are against the TOS terms of service. The buyers of these Cus paid a lot of gold presumably not knowing they were cheats. Presumably the Devs are not too sure about what to do with them now, the ones that can possibly escape the "fix" or revert code. It is a F**ng can of worms. Good luck figuring this out. I hope whatever comes out of it does not hurt the entire taming community.