• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Simple Request

L

Lore Master

hi i have 2 request for the dev teams i hope they will consider this. i was hoping that Commodity deeds can be used in our houses too this would make moving from house to house and moving things from place to place faster and easier too i would also like if more types of stackable items if not all can be used in these deeds thanks for reading anyone agree or have there own opinion?

T

T_Amon_from_work

hi i have 2 request for the dev teams i hope they will consider this. i was hoping that Commodity deeds can be used in our houses too this would make moving from house to house and moving things from place to place faster and easier too i would also like if more types of stackable items if not all can be used in these deeds thanks for reading anyone agree or have there own opinion?
Just being able to redeem commodity deeds at the house would be great. Hauling 100K boards takes a while even with 2 packies and carrying 400+ stone on the character. That's a 0-0-0 type character - no taming/lore/vet skills at all.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T'Amon, I've always been able to command 5 pack horses with my 0-0-0 characters though. Would probably make it easier on you that way, since instead of 3600+ boards at a time, you can them move 8400+ boards at a time. Though I do agree on the commodity deed redemption in the house would be a great thing.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to mine and gather lumber far away from my crafting room, and it would be nice if I could use commodity deeds with greater ease.