2 Sampire questions froma returning player

• Thread starter BeefSupreme
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

BeefSupreme

Just getting back into the game after many years of absence..
Out of all the other online games out there with all the technology, this is still the only
one with soul and character.... if not a little too many items/templates now.. :)

My questions are regarding a sampire.
First off, I'm safe to assume that an Elf would be the preferred race to use due to the
mana bonus?

And second, is there a preferred weapons class? Swords or mace or fencing?
That's pretty much it!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
1. Yes
And Second, most people prefer swords because the radiant scimitar has the best PvM special (whirlwind) while still being able to do decent damage (unlike the fencer's kama) and swing quickly (unlike the mace fighter's warhammer). But you can do well with all three.

That and the soul seeker makes sampire-on-a-budget rather easy.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 12, 2008
Of course your best option is to have 120 in all 3, and use soulstones. I have 120 swords and macing, and I'm working on fencing right now.

C

Connor_Graham

Of course your best option is to have 120 in all 3, and use soulstones. I have 120 swords and macing, and I'm working on fencing right now.
This :thumbup:

I don't regret a single gold piece or second of time spent getting all 3 wep skills to 120. My biggest problem has been finding enough room to keep all of the weps organized.