• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 2 Same Screen Felucca Castles

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD! Thanks.

I am selling two Felucca castles on the same screen. One is in front of the other on a slight diagonal. The castles will be completely empty and do not come with any items displayed in the screen shots. The castles are located in the big open area north of Minoc. Spawn is negligable with the occasional Corpser or Reaper appearing on the same screen.

I can be reached via PM, ICQ 795598 or via posts in this thread. I am looking to sell the castles together but if there are two interested buyers I can work that out as well.

Thank you for looking.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have both been sold, thanks though Bibz.

B

Bibz

awwwww too bad for me cry
Can I ask you how much you got for 1 castle ?

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you possably PM me the price you sold the castle at to? I have been wanting to buy one and trying to get a feel for there going rate

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I paid 300M for mine. (I didn't get it from Podo)