• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Questions.....

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First..
When creating Rune Books, being 100.0 skill in Inscription, why when I make an Exceptional Rune Book are the charge capacity still low, like 14 or 16, instead of 20? I think that if an Exception Rune Book is made, it should have max. charge capacity.

Second..
Where on earth did my thread on "Making the Dinosaurs at the Turtle Champ Bardable (or whatever I called it) go?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Pure speculation but I'd guess the books are exceptional at the proper skill level but the charges would be a kin to the random chance for mods on spell books.

2) I believe the Eodon release has its own forum/sub section now. Your post is probably in that section, tho I haven't looked to be sure.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Pure speculation but I'd guess the books are exceptional at the proper skill level but the charges would be a kin to the random chance for mods on spell books.

2) I believe the Eodon release has its own forum/sub section now. Your post is probably in that section, tho I haven't looked to be sure.
Ok, thanks.