• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 2 old books

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
looking for est on prices for these 2 items, maybe for sale

upload_2019-9-3_9-45-42.png upload_2019-9-3_9-46-26.png

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think your best bet is turn it into an auction, I would bid on the named book.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Value is hard to say. They don't come up for sale very often. I know the named book would be worth more. I would take a stab at the other being about the value of the other server birth book but have not seen that one in a long time eather.
If a auction starts I may bid as well.

That's my two cents on the matter.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I picked up one like the no name book at rares fest a few years back. I think I paid 200 mil for it. It was around that price anyway.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
fyi, once the virtue book auction over, will probably put up for auction so save up some money lol thanks

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
looking for est on prices for these 2 items, maybe for sale

View attachment 101608 View attachment 101609
Book one is a bit tricky... seems like a very old server birth though the wiki has it tracked as another book type. It could be an error as there seems to be very few of these but it should still reach 1plat+ in value.

Deceit: A Dungeon Of Horrors - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Book two is more common than your first book but rarer than the more common server birth Book (Graphic 4029). Those range between 150-300m.

Book (Graphic 4084) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums