• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 new mailboxes - Kitty and Lion

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just noticed they added 2 new mail boxes - and - they are on sale just like all the other ones at 50% off.
if thats your thing.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to know when the other new content that should have landed with pub 107 is going to get there. It said there would be a delay, but we've heard nothing since.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Purchased the Lion mail box and love it.
Not usually a sucker for these things but its great and at 50% off, what's not to like ?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Purchased the Lion mail box and love it.
Not usually a sucker for these things but its great and at 50% off, what's not to like ?
The bit where it's not a pet whistle or the other stuff that was in the patch notes, then suddenly, & without explanation, delayed?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay, more cute fuzzy wuzzy mailboxes, now I can log in and be completely satisfied with my gaming experience. I get it, but seriously...give us a Sherry the Mailbox that says "You've got mail" or something, but to keep on with the fluff is maddening, just like the damn ingame store with more Dyes than anything else, the turn in pts with more Dye than anything else...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You realize there are 2 new cat mailboxes and the lion :) There's a white standing cat also.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally a sale!
Thats what I thought also, but in my case meow, its a sale on the wrong things! lol

As for the new mailboxes, if they could only enlighten people on how the setting of mailboxes should be so people could actually use them :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm with folk on the "Offical" forum I'd like to see a Dragon Mailbox...

Maybe a Castle Mailbox...

and maybe a fishing Buoy... or something... Sea Serpent...

Maybe a treasure pile mailbox...

Maybe a dragon and a Castle?

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats well hidden in the guide Petra, only the ones who actually seek the information sees it.

I was thinking more of putting it in a newsletter, or in the log-in menu/patch notes of the game for everyone to see :)

Ive ran into quite alot of mailboxes and bulletin boards that are locked wirh wrong settings :)