• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 2 items please :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could anyone give me an approximate value of these 2 items? Thank you :)

Bottles of Liquor and Tarot

4 bottles.JPG tarot.JPG

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I dunno about everyone else, but I would need to see the description when you mouse over them to give any kind of value.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are named "Bottles of Liquor" and "Tarot". I'll have to add the bottles later as a friend got those.
tarot 1.JPG

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
any artifact rating one the liquor or is it like the tarot and clean?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The last time tarot sold was a few weeks ago at one of Nails auctions (May 25th).

Lot 31 - Tarot - Decadence - 105m
The liquor I am not too sure on in all honesty... my best guess is that it is the same as this one... (Sept 14th auction)

Lot 3 – Server Birth - 4 Connected Bottles Of Liquor - Blue Fly - 80m
These are the winning bids from his auction. Which may or may not be indicative of what you will get, bid wars can and do happen lol.. but hopefully it gives you a fair idea :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am interested in the liquor. When you have a price, let me know please. Thanks. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We each have our own standard... but it dang sure would be worth waiting on from my perspective lol. GOOD LUCK!

*edit*

But... ya can't really go off of my opinion.. I can't count how many hours I wasted in game waiting on private IDOC's only to see the dang thing empty once it fell :gee:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, okay. Well if you get them and decide to sell, let me know! :)
Good luck!