• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 2 items from IDOC would like info on

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item 1:

"Ricardo's Ancient Lamp" normal lantern graphic, SC blessed

Figuring from one of the Ricardo events, remember clothes and a poster was there a lamp?
If im correct whats rarity, 1only, 1/shard, ?#?/shard.

Item 2:

"Baked Fruit Pie by The Fall Harvest Queen" purple pie, guessing by name probably EM event item
figure 20-50 given out if single shard but was it a multiple shard event?

Not selling just now as I just got them, but out of curiousity if you know worth wouldnt mind knowing.

Thx all

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Item 1:

"Ricardo's Ancient Lamp" normal lantern graphic, SC blessed

Figuring from one of the Ricardo events, remember clothes and a poster was there a lamp?
If im correct whats rarity, 1only, 1/shard, ?#?/shard.

Item 2:

"Baked Fruit Pie by The Fall Harvest Queen" purple pie, guessing by name probably EM event item
figure 20-50 given out if single shard but was it a multiple shard event?

Not selling just now as I just got them, but out of curiousity if you know worth wouldnt mind knowing.

Thx all
Hi,
for No.1 i have an answer were it is from:

Ricardo's Ancient Lamp

From UOGuide

Jump to: navigation, search

Ricardo's Ancient Lamp
Blessed
Weight: 2 Stones
Spell Channeling
Ricardo's Ancient Lamp is one of the early rewards of the quest In the Shadow of Virtue - Lost and Found Part 3.

See Also

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well damn was hoping lamp was something rare, as a quest item probably a lot of them out there, oh well thx for info

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The purple fruit pie was a Baja single shard EM event. I'd say around 50-75 were handed out.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well damn was hoping lamp was something rare, as a quest item probably a lot of them out there, oh well thx for info
Yeah, I wager most ppl that hoarde that kinda stuff like i do prob have about 40 of em.