• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] +2 Intel Non-Replica Royal Guard Boots.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if it would matter or not but I think I sold a pair of these to Angel Dust sometime last year. He might still own them, i'm not sure though. If he still does though, maybe he would be willing to sell them. I believe they were called "Godsman - Mythical *something* boots" lol.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont think he owns them anymore, i think he sold em. Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why but for some reason I want to say, PiYo might even have a pair. Have you checked with him?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems he has logged, ill talk with him tomorrow and see if he does. Thanks for all your help! :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Closed... I dont understand how they were duped to Oblivion and no one has a pair forsale.. :/
If anyone decides to sell theirs lemme know, because im sure ill still be looking....
Gonna close the thread because after spamming for 4 days at the rares fest, no one is interested in selling em to me for 100mil.