• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 hours into a 10 hour flight.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because I wasn't going to search all over where to post it since they moved everything around recently.

I also secretly wanted to give you something else to complain about. :p

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
10 hours long flights are terrible!
Even worse when you land in a country that serves you weak brown water that you can see through when you ask for a coffee. :p

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luckily I was able to kick the coffee habit a couple years ago but I totally know what you mean.

I'm headed to Munich so I'll have many of the local brews and spirits!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Coffee is life, the universe and everything else. Coffee is 42.
There is no life without coffee!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i dont partake of the dark nectar.
we dont bring caffeine into the shrine that is my body.

i had to quit it when i quit smoking years ago.
those damn cups of coffee would bring their friend cigarettes with them, couldn't separate them!
but i do love watching all the morning people suffer before they get their morning injection!

10 hours, jesus, i thought the 2 hour flight down to Disneyland was bad!!!

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hofbrauhaus is closed at 11:30 or already has closed but the good news is it opens a 9:00 so by the time you land get your stuff and go you should be able to get there right after they open up again

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Topper!

I would really love to visit the area that you're in Parnoc after that chat we had the other day.

Capt Walkie Talkie juat told us there's 4 more hours to go!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
great to see the mods here on the top of their game. /end sarcasm
No one reported this thread, and we can't read every post in every forum on the website due to real life time constraints of work etc. so of course some minor things like this will fall through the cracks occasionally.

You are correct that this should have been in the off-topic section, but you could have just reported the thread telling us it was in the wrong place which would have gotten a fast response instead of posting about it here.

Thread has been moved to off-topic.