• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 2 Chesapeake EM Event Items - Bracelet && Book

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item #1

"Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment"

Open Book. When double clicked; acts as a runebook. Has 0 Charges. (The runebook part does not work.)

Item #2

"Bracelet Of Necromantic Ensorcelment"

A dark-greyish blue bracelet. Darker than valorite.

This was an item dropped off of the final boss (The Servant). Believed to be only (1).

The only other items BELIEVED to be dropped from this event were called "Staff Of Necromantic Ensorcelment" && "Mantle Of Necromantic Ensorcelment". A person named Cocoa was wearing the staff after the event && Hans owns the mantle.

The auction(s) will run until [Sunday] September 26th, 2010.

The starting bid on item #1 is 50m. This is firm.
The starting bid on item #2 is 125m. This is firm.

The auction ends at 9pm (EST). This is also firm.

~*If a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the end of the auction; the auction will be extended 10 minutes. This is to keep it fair for everyone bidding.*~

(**This means if you place a bid at 8:55pm; the auction will then be extended to 9:05pm. If someone else bids at 9:05pm; then the auction is extended until 9:15. This will continue until 10 minutes from the last bid is up. NO EXCEPTIONS!!**)

**Remember. Both items are 2 seperate auctions; for timing sake!!**
(This means if you bid on 1 auction at 8:59pm; it DOES NOT extend both auctions to 9:09; only the item you bid on!)

Both items are located on Chesapeake.
If you win; you can pick up the item on Chesapeake or pay 25mill extra (If you win the auction; add 25million to it) for it to be transferred to a shard of your choice.

Only bids VIA this post will count; so you won't have to worry about any stealth bids.

I will do my best to keep this thread updated.

***Please ignore any information from anyone except me. ***

To learn more about the items; please feel free to see the thread below.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rare...ms-sept-16th-2010-best-served-cold-event.html

Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment - High Bid: 55m Rentokil

Bracelet Of Necromantic Ensorcelment - High Bid: 150m Necro/TOM

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for transparency

RTLFC,

1) the two of you are in the same guild
2) you made an offer 10 minutes after the thread was opened
3) the offer was above the opening bid

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for transparency

RTLFC,

1) the two of you are in the same guild
2) you made an offer 10 minutes after the thread was opened
3) the offer was above the opening bid
He isn't allowed to bid on the item because he is in my guild? rolleyes:

Everyone in the rares community who has dealt with me will tell you; I am a legit, honest, straight-up guy. Ask the NUMEROUS people who dealt with me at the Chesapeake Rares Fest. Sheesh. Just because YOU DON'T LIKE ME doesn't mean you need to attempt to belittle my auction.

So please; don't troll my auction. Thanks for the free bump though.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He isn't allowed to bid on the item because he is in my guild? rolleyes:

Everyone in the rares community who has dealt with me will tell you; I am a legit, honest, straight-up guy. Ask the NUMEROUS people who dealt with me at the Chesapeake Rares Fest. Sheesh. Just because YOU DON'T LIKE ME doesn't mean you need to attempt to belittle my auction.

So please; don't troll my auction. Thanks for the free bump though.
1) Making facts known I believe is allowable on this, an open forum.
2) I don't dislike you, I don't even know you...so no ability for me to judge you there. This is not about me vs. you.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH I was a little cautious when i saw the starting bid and the first bid was 25mill more than the starting, i thought it looked a little suspicious so it put me off bidding.

Thunderz

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both items are located on Chesapeake.
If you win; you can pick up the item on Chesapeake or pay 25mill extra (If you win the auction; add 25million to it) for it to be transferred to a shard of your choice.
Hey guys! Calm down!

Tom obviously just wants the bracelet on another shard! He's already added in the surcharge for shipping and processing!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If something has occurred that has made you uncomfortable, then don't bid in the auction. Let folks form their own conclusions, but remember suspicion does not mean fact.

Now, please keep this thread related to bids or constructive questions regarding the auction or the items.

Thank you.

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I simply bid on an item i wanted, what is wrong with that? I offered 25mil more because i will pay a little extra and its only gold. We will just have to wait an see when the auction ends, it only has just begun, CHILL!!!!

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bombastic, when you say the runebook part doesn't work, do you mean that you can't put recall scrolls into it, or you can't even drop runes on it?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bombastic, when you say the runebook part doesn't work, do you mean that you can't put recall scrolls into it, or you can't even drop runes on it?
The book was fixed twice...only the last fix allows for use as a runebook. First two versions are pretty much deco only.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shameless bump*

Remember this auction ends Sunday, September 26th, 2010.

The auction ends at 9pm (EST).

~*If a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the end of the auction; the auction will be extended 10 minutes. This is to keep it fair for everyone bidding.*~

(**This means if you place a bid at 8:55pm; the auction will then be extended to 9:05pm. If someone else bids at 9:05pm; then the auction is extended until 9:15. This will continue until 10 minutes from the last bid is up. NO EXCEPTIONS!!**)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The auction is over.

The winners are..

Event Item #1- Rentokil: 74 Million.

Event Item #2- Necro/Tom: 150 million.

Winners please contact me either via this thread or via PM. Thanks & Congrats! :thumbup1: