• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 bugs on the new land

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
finally got together with the guild and we made a trip out into the new land on Origin.
i noticed 2 bugs.

1st one, we where in the Shadowguard encounter and i died, when it sent me out to the front entrance i then was bounced over into the abyss to that resurrection tree.
im guessing that some time over the last couple years i planted a seed there.
anyways it overroad the kick ya out to the entrance and let ya res thing and kicked me over into the abyss to res.
was a pain in the arse to have to recall to the gate then run all the way back over to the Shadowguard to get back in.

2nd one,
took the master quest, picked taming (was on my tamer) and we went an did the turtle spawn.
wow i think i had a couple seizures due to color overload!
anyways, after we finished it i got a master book from the spawn and another from the quest - the taming one i had picked.
so i went back to the moongate and went to the NPC and picked to do the quest again and it let me pick another mastery to go for.
but when the quest log came up it was all messed up.
even now i check it and i cant tell what quest i have.
guild mate went and did the same thing and got the exact same results.

i removed the number, didnt know if it was some sort of account specific number.