• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 amazing houses

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
looking to sell this 2 houses, taking offers. this is not an auction and i reserve the rigth not to sell it. u can make offers here or in icq 686351303.
reserve 500m
buy now 2b
house 1.png midle.png house 2.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolz .....u guys /gals are soo wierd on atlantic..... this pair of plots is laid empty on half the official shards... hey good luck with the sale of the 2 18x18 plots for 1b....

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lolz .....u guys /gals are soo wierd on atlantic..... this pair of plots is laid empty on half the official shards... hey good luck with the sale of the 2 18x18 plots for 1b....
You sure do spend a lot of time :drool: over what people are paying for housing on Atlantic. I can go back through all the note worthy house selling threads as of late, and find your opinion on the sellers asking price or the final purchase price. If you have no interest in making an offer, you should just start another "shard transfer train" thread and move along with business as usual, and let the big boys play on ATL.

We get it, Atlantic isn't your thing. If i'm being honest, based on your posts, you aren't really our "thing" either.. please move along or make an offer, we currently have enough ....ummm...opinions here.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but u can place a 1818 or a large tower on atmtic with no problem.. thats my beef... u can place one for free with ease.... i guess u idoc atl player stick togehter and big each other up to maintain high over price..like the recent 3bill keeps...lolz...[whatever floats ya boat ok]

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
but u can place a 1818 or a large tower on atmtic with no problem.. thats my beef... u can place one for free with ease.... i guess u idoc atl player stick togehter and big each other up to maintain high over price..like the recent 3bill keeps...lolz...[whatever floats ya boat ok]
Im trying to show some patience but you friend are very trying...

These are not just 18x18's. The item being sold here is the land. I doubt the buyer gives a jews dreidel what size houses are on the land as long as its soley his/hers. 1b for you personal valley on ATL is honestly pretty reasonable. Again this may not be your thing, but personally.. collecting gift boxes is mine. Get my point?

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i tryed to place and wasn't able to do that anyways i dont think anyone normal would want to place a 7x7 or a 7x10 lol

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
i tryed to place and wasn't able to do that anyways i dont think anyone normal would want to place a 7x7 or a 7x10 lol
It's the fact that it could be done, not that it would be significant. I was going to buy until I found that out because personally it isn't that special to spend 1b if 2 other plots could be placed to troll.

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
ya but dont think many trolls would go there to place a plot and probly u can replace the houses to cover the space

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
not really bothering me the person who is winning atm doesn't care about it lol whoever it's is just wasting 12$ a month

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
Love how a true loser trolls my name!!
Ahh, yes. Because no other ganja smoking pot head would have named themselves mr green.

I don't know the circumstances but your name is not unique in the least, this may be just another stoner like yourself. Hell, he may even have had the name first.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL OH @THP is still upset about my 3 bil keep for sale ...Psst .... Just so you know ...I got another one for sale at 4 bil Now too :cursing: :fight::stretcher: :gee:... but I don't think he understands my three little words or best offer.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
sorry guys, i dont understand why some many of you trolling the sale posts of other people?! they were KIKIs houses so KIKI can call the price, if you dont like it dont post!?